Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'M SORRY DEAR WIFE!

- Inspired by the movie LUCKY NUMBER SLEVIN

Seven, I believe is my lucky number! Things are too much of a coincidence to think otherwise. Here are a few reasons why.

- I graduated from highschool as top SEVEN

- I graduated from college as number SEVEN

- I was EXACTLY(7) the SEVEN thousandth cadet of my Collegial Alma Mater

- I was born the 7th month of the year

- I was born in the 70's

- My most important anniversary date is June 01 (6-1= 7)

- My beloved's first name has seven letters







- Even her last name has seven letters
















- My daughter was born November 17

- My son March 27

- My profession, a MARINER (7)

- My current humdrum life, a BLOGGER (7)

- My PASSION---WRITING(7)

- My worthwhile vice... READING(7)

- Final Fantasy was released 1987

One of the most important thing I value, nay, as all men do is ....

RESPECT
(7)






















and once we lose it on ourselves, or with each other, there will come the....



PARTING (7)





















and mournful...


GOODBYE (7)















for though it may be....


PAINFUL(7)

























some cycles are meant to be cut....

CLEANLY
(7)





















for terrible cycles can be......


VICIOUS(7)





















when one's soul is in....


ANGUISH
(7),























when one's mind....



WANDERS (7)
















...And when one's soul is....


SCARRED(7)





















Beyond recognition...



..... but then again maybe.....

....JUST MAYBE....


SOMEDAY(7)




















one can get past the....

HURTING
(7)




















and thru better or worse find the necessary.....


SHARING (7)


























and in all matters, the....


HELPING (7)
























and when saying with utmost sincerity.....


I'M SORRY (7)


















find a heart who will....


FORGIVE (7)
























Maybe one can....

GET BACK (7),

where one started....

























But if not...


when all good things has inevitably.....

DRIFTED(7)























away....


and all love....

EMPTIED(7)















Dustbin of hate and anger.....

one may find himself forever...


blessed of


SADNESS(7)















or cursed to live a life of
.....










FOREVER....


--------------------

PS I have to leave you to

PROTECT(7)

you....






















































No comments: