Wednesday, September 16, 2009

THE NEWS

NEWS defines an event worthy of attention. It pertains to something of import, either good or bad or happy or sad. It has the elements of a story worthy enough to be known, to be seen, to be heard. It must fly and be borne by the Northerly, Easterly, Westerly and Southerly winds.

Hence do the cardinal points spell the word NEWS. So that it will be known in all directions. So that it will not be lost.

And I thank the UNTV news team, for taking the time to be with us, to hear of my sister. They have made it possible for more people to know. And with this our heartfelt salutations, comes our family's deepest gratitude.

I am posting it here.

Finally, it is progress. Finally the case has began to move ahead, propelled by this blog borne out of love against an act so vile that still leaves my emotional balances reeling until now.

WITH THIS NEWS I HAVE BECOME MORE DETERMINED!

WITH THIS NEWS THE BEGINNING OF THE MANY BRICKS THAT WILL SHATTER THIS WALL OF SILENCE AND DECEPTION ABOUT MY SISTER'S STORY HAS BEEN HURLED.

KODUS UN TV NEWS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR BEING WITH US IN THIS FIGHT, FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HEAR OUR PLIGHT AND OUR FIGHT.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!





HEAR MY SISTER'S STORY! IN UNDERSTANDABLE TERMS, DELIVERED BY THE STRONG VOICE OF THE MEDIA.

**********************************************************************

By the way, sorry for the folks who has been looking around for me. Sorry to worry you. Kapapaopera ko lang po sa tyan at still in recuperative stages, nothing to worry about. Maayos naman po! Tawag dito eh laparoscopic fonduplication, medyo lumuslos kasi pataas yung stomach ko at nasa diaphragm area na yung iba kaya there were frequent vomiting and acidic refluxes.

Nasobrahan yata sa "GUTS." hehehe

AND WHY THE FUCK NOT??? THEY KILLED MY SISTER, AND FOR THIS I WILL BE MORE THAN BRAVE!


I WILL BE INTREPID!

I WILL BE AFTER THE TRUTH!

WALANG KIKILINGAN!

DAHIL ANG BUHAY NG MAHAL KONG KAPATID AY WALANG KABAYARAN!




















I need my strength! So I'll rest for now.

God Bless you all!
********************************************************************************
... Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change ...

2 comments:

WALAK said...

TOL PAGALING KA HA? LA NA KO MASABI YUN LANG HEHEHE

Anonymous said...

I heard about what happen to Joan. I was really sad. I knew your brother Joel he was a classmate of mine in Columban College Barretto when I met your sister she was sweet, strong willed girl and very kind to others. When Joel died she was crying a lot she love and adore Joel so much that it touch my heart. I could never forget what she told me that time when I went to the wake of Joel "Alam ko payapa na c kuya dahil nasa langit na sya kasama na nya ang Panginoon."

George continue your fight for justice for Joan. She is in the hands of God she will give you and your family strength. My family will pray for you and your family and aslo for Joan's justice.